Image Craft is locally owned and nationally recognized for planning, production, and execution of a wide variety of unique and exciting printed visual communications. Since 1979, we have been providing customers with the highest quality deliverables delivered with great customer service. From vehicle wraps to wall murals – from banners to fine art reproductions – from POP to 3-dimensional lettering.
Our motto is “Any Image. Any Size. Anywhere.”
Our Inside Sales/Project Coordinator combines outbound business building activities with internally focused client support, acting as the key liaison between clients, sales, and our production teams. This requires asking the right questions, accurate details on work orders / estimates, and thorough communication with all parties including the production staff. The ability to consistently deliver accurate and timely communications is the key success factor for this position. Must be able to beat deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Inside Sales (50%)
- Qualify new sales opportunities through follow up on outbound social media, email, and other marketing efforts
- Prospect for net new clients via outbound cold calls and emails
- Research market segments and individual prospects to identify key influencers and focus sales and marketing efforts.
- Leverage corporate marketing collateral, trade shows and lead generating tools to acquire new business.
- Provide detailed call and activity reports as well as account plans to the management team
Project Coordinator (50%)
- Be the primary point of contact between client, sales, production, and installation teams
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Manage client expectation through email, phone, online presentations, and in-person meetings
- Enhance existing client relationships via cross and up-selling of other existing and new Image Craft offerings.
- Prepare, generate, and follow up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders, or determine reason for loss of order.
- Spot check assigned projects to ensure client expectations and quality are met prior to shipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2-5 years customer service and account management experience
- Knowledge of large format print production and installation is a plus
- Proven inside sales experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- People Skills
- Experience with Cyrious Control is a plus
- Proficiency with all aspects of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint etc.
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
Image Craft LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Image Craft complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Image Craft expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Image Craft employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must be eligible to work in the United States without restriction.